- What does PISCES TT Jobs provide for employers?
- What does PISCES TT Jobs provide for students/potential employees?
- Is there a fee to register for PISCES TT Jobs?
- How will my company/organisation benefit?
- As a potential employer how do I register?
- How do I post a vacancy online?
- Will AquaTT contribute to the cost for hosting a student?
- Who can I contact for more information?
A: Aqua TT's PISCES TT Jobs provides a valuable service to your company. Through our extensive network we can help your human resource requirements by linking you with:
- A student (undergraduate, graduate, Masters/PhD) who could work for 3 - 12 months, gaining practical experience in your company.
- A recent graduate looking for work in the aquaculture and related science sector.
- Other qualified and available potential employees specifically seeking work in aquaculture or related sciences.
A: Aqua TT's PISCES TT Jobs provides a valuable forum on which you can search for jobs in the aquaculture and related sciences sectors in Europe (student placements, MSc/PhD positions, Temporary Job Vacancies, Permanent Job Vacancies).
A: No. The PISCES TT Jobs tool is provided as a free service to address the areas of training and human resource development in the aquaculture and related sciences sectors.
Neither potential employees (including students seeking student placements/traineeships) nor employers are charged a fee for this service.
A: A non-exhaustive list includes the following::
- Benefit from our established network in the aquaculture education and training sector in Europe through our direct and electronic mailings, and online presence that attract applicants who are qualified professionals or trainees in the aquaculture sector.
- Acquire temporary or permanent, enthusiastic and educated members of staff.
- Foster opportunities to complete research projects, potentially leading to adoption of new practices, products and services benefit.
- Exchange technological knowledge with recently educated employees (e.g. using computers and the Internet in Aquaculture).
- Develop important links with institutions in other European countries, often leading to project partnerships and agreements in other EU programmes.
- Heighten organisation awareness of and involvement in the European Aquaculture community and initiatives.
- For companies hosting students, locate additional staff for a lower cost than hiring for a permanent position and provide students with valuable work experience and exposure to a new culture.
- Complete the PISCES TT Jobs Employer Registration
- Fax the registration to +353 1 644 9009 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your registration has been received, you will receive a username and password for PISCES TT Jobs
- With your username and password, you will have access to edit your company profile and post any vacancies/positions as they become available.
A: Following the process below will enable you to post and potentially fill a position / vacancy:
- Register as a PISCES TT Jobs Employer (as above). You will receive a username and password.
- If you have indicated a job vacancy at the time of registration, AquaTT will post that job online.
- You can sign into www.piscesttjobs.com using your username and password at any time to edit the job vacancy or add new vacancies. Job vacancies will be automatically removed from the site once the deadline for application has expired, as indicated in the job description.
A: Aqua TT is unable to provide any support funding at this time. Some students have funding from their institute or via an outside grant, while others will need 100% support from the host company. Likely costs to be incurred by a company include: insurance, local travel, and subsistence. All costs are the responsibility of the host.
As a minimum AquaTT suggests the company provides the student with €650/month for living costs (this can be inclusive of grant, accommodation or food provided). This recommendation varies depending on the location and working conditions and should be viewed as a minimum recommended amount.
AquaTT does not support exploitation of students in any way. If students report problems in their post placement reporting, companies may be suspended from using the programme.
A: If you have any further queries or question please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Aqua TT UETP Ltd.,
P.O.Box 8989 ,
Tel: 00 353 1 644 9008
Fax: 00 353 1 644 9009
E-Mail us at: email@example.com